Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Congrats, you've saved Oz.

King Kazuma would be proud.

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Omg

The ending part is adorable!

RicePirate responds:

:D I wanna animate it! But I leave town. If I do animate (which is up to Dave) I'll post an updated SWF that offers both version :P Thanks for enjoying.

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

Lmao xD!

That 'ohai' part made me roflcoppter xD! Very well done, watched it a few times to see everything xD! 5/5 10/10

Stick Em 3 Stick Em 3

Purple pants xD

I totally agree! No one with purple pants is to be trusted xD That was pretty damn funny, though the animation could use a little work the actual content was great. 5/5 9/10

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hmm

I would credit this song to giving birth to the 'Chuck Norris = Epic' era. Still a fucking marvelous song xD Kudos for writing this.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Now thats funny xD

Lol driving for 20ish years at 50 MPH the whole time xD Awesome! Great job, keep em coming!

DARE DARE

Thats amazing..

I'm tingling all over. Such a powerful song and a fantastic video tribute. Makes me want to help people...Fantastic job.

Knuckles Vs. Axel Knuckles Vs. Axel

Pretty good

The effects and sound were good quality, though the text had some issues. The Sandbag bit was really what gets the score. I like it overall :) Keep em up.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Awesome XD

Dude! I love this band! (The Avalanche) And this flash fits with how weird the music video is! Nice job.

Vegeta "YES!!!!" Vegeta "YES!!!!"

Wa Woot